Monday, July 10, 2017

Now that's a good friend...

There's a long-time friend of mine I want to share with you. I've known Martha Weyandt for about 24 years.  She is as faithful a friend as anyone could hope to have.

If I need help with something, I know that with one phone call, I will have Martha on my team.  And believe me, she's the kind of girl you want on your team.

Yesterday was my birthday. She loves when I have a birthday because for a month, I am older than her.  Her family had plans to go to a Rangers game yesterday, so she packed up "Flat Menielle" & took me with her.  These are the adventures that happened throughout the day:















Whew....what a day! 

So...as you can see...when Martha takes on a project, she gives it 110%. 

What you need to understand is that if you are her friend, she also expects YOU to give 110% effort to whatever you do.  She pushes us all to be the best version of ourselves.

I am PROUD to call Martha my friend!  Thank you for pushing me!!

No comments: